Capivara droppings



During the the two months that I roamed about and around Curutiba's Metropolitan Area I have done quite a number of walks, natute walks, train-track walks, river-walks ( walk along river banks) and so on.On some of these outtings I took my grandsons and still minor sons out for nature encounters. Along the banks of the Iraizinho River between two dams, Capybaras or capivaras still explore the area freeely as the great amount of droppings found along the way is a proof. In this photo, my granddaughter Mariana's hands are seen as she proudly shows some of the products of a capybar. She learned that "cocô de capivara" (capybara's droppings) are not dirty, or stinky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candomblé and Umbanda Festivities and holidays

Umbanda and Candomblé Temples (Houses) in Foz do Iguaçu: address list

Poor Niagara! Has Eleanor Roosevelt ever been to Iguassu Falls?