Eating out in Piraquara


Food creations!

I really enjoy this “food creation” thing. The cooker as a food designer and creator. This is the proposal of a small but very interesting restaurant in Piraquara. The restaurant’s name is Obra Prima (Masterpiece) and this adds to what I just said about the designing and creator aspects of cooking. I myself come from a tradition that says the if you are sad, angry, bad-humored, stay away from the kitchen.

Besides the food creation what I like about the Obra Prima Restaurant is its setting – an old house by the old Piraquara Railway Station. There are several ways you can get to the restaurant, your car, by van if you are in a group but the most interesting to me is by “Litorina” – that is by train from Curitiba. I will try to learn about how you can get on the litorina train for a special dinner at the Obra Prima.

Phone contact 55 (41) 3673 2196

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candomblé and Umbanda Festivities and holidays

Umbanda and Candomblé Temples (Houses) in Foz do Iguaçu: address list

Poor Niagara! Has Eleanor Roosevelt ever been to Iguassu Falls?